First of all, thank you very much Ruqs @manythingsbookish for nominating me for this award! If you haven’t checked out this amazing blogger, please be sure to do so!!!
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them!
My answers to the questions!
#1: What is one book you’re most excited for in 2019?
This starts with a tuff question already: there are sooo many books I can’t wait to read. But if I had to choose, and now I have to, I’d say I absolutely can’t wait for Brittany Cavallaro’s A Study in Holmes which is the fourth novel of her Charlotte Holmes series of which I’m a huge fan!
#2 What is one book you’re desperate to finish before 2019?
Definetely A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. I actually enjoyed this book and have already read 300 pages but after that, I had to take a step outside the Seven Kingdoms and read An Ember in the Ashes. But before 2019 starts, I really want to be able to say “I read Game of Thrones!!!”
#3 What is a book that you read this year that shocked you?
I’m not quite sure whether this refers to shocks like “OMG what am I reading here? I hate it!” or shocks like “OMG this is literally the best book I’ve ever read!” but I’m going with the second one.
I was truly shocked by both Six of Crows and My Lady Jane. Both of these books were total page turners, completely 100% different (I always have to think of Lindsay Lohan in The Parent Trap here) but both equally amazing. These two books were my favorite of 2018!
#4 What is your bookish goal for the end of 2018?
My bookish goal is to read as much as I can during Christmas Time because it’s always very cozy to read in a onesie with a cup of hot chocolate in front of the Christmas tree.
No, but seriously, I want to publish as much as I can on my blog because writing a blog has really improved my life!
#5 Sum up 2018 as a reading year for you in one sentence.
2018 has been the year with the most new discoveries, new experiences and the most incredible stories a book lover could wish for.
#6 Name a few of your favourite bloggers.
Well, obviously the one who tagged me: many bookish things, then I’m a fan of A Fictional Bookworm and Reading with Rendz…
#7 Are you a seasonal reader?
Not really, I read the book when I read the plot or a review and think it sounds like my choice of books and there’s nothing else really that matters in that situation.
#8 What is a trope you would read any time?
I know it’s a classic but I just really enjoy books with The Chosen One like Harry Potter…
#9 What was your Goodreads reading goal and how far have you gone to completing it?
Don’t laugh at me here, but I have only signed up a couple of weeks ago and decided to not start a reading challenge until the start of 2019! But for the next year, I’d say like 50-100 books – but I’m never gonna make it, school’s always in the way!
#10 How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog in February 2018 but I’ve had Twitter and Facebook where I spoke about books as well but really only started a few months ago with my blog!
#11 How would you describe your blogging experience so far?
AMAZING! So incredible! I love the atmosphere with no hate or prejudice or anything and really any comment or like makes me really happy and always makes me smile.
In general, I love to publish posts, I always enjoy writing and then also sharing my opinion on books- but also the creative part like tags or hauls…
- If you had to choose one book to rescue in a fire, which one would it be?
- If you had the chance to meet one author, who would you like to meet?
- If you could change something in a book that bothers you, in what book would you change something and why?
- If you could rewrite one “Harry Potter” death, who would it be and why? (If you don’t like Harry Potter, any death!)
- If you could ask your favorite author a question about their book, what would it be?
- What has been your favorite book that was published this year?
- What is your Top 1 book on your TBR list?
- Have you ever read a book for school you ended up enjoying? If yes: which and why?
- Which book has to be turned into a movie but hasn’t been discovered yet?
- Name a character that acts/looks/is very much like you!
- For how long have you been blogging and why did you start a blog?
I really hope you enjoyed this post, it was a LOT OF FUN to answer the questions and create some of my own! Have a great day!
2 thoughts on “The Liebster Award”
Thank you so much for the shout-out and that tag! I am so honoured!!!! I am so glad that you are loving your book blogging experience so far, it is definitely such a great atmosphere to be a part of!
LikeLiked by 2 people
You’re welcome!!!! Yes, definitely, the atmosphere is great!
LikeLiked by 1 person