Hi, I’m Jane. I love reading and writing and so I’ve come to the conclusion to write a blog. My favorite genres are young adult and fantasy, but I occasionally read contemporary as well!
Here’s some random information about me: I’m a huge Draco lover and my mom hates me for that, I’m a dedicated Gryffindor, I enjoy the pool but don’t love the sea, I simply cannot eat more than one scoop of ice cream even though I love it, London is my favorite city ever and I’m crazy about boooooks.
Some of my favorite books include:
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard
- The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
- Shadowhunters by Cassandra Clare
- Silver by Kerstin Gier
- The Folk of the Air by Holly Black
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows and Brodi Ashton
About my reviews: I am not here to praise every single book I read, so please expect honest reviews. If I didn’t enjoy reading something, I will review the book honestly and publish what I didn’t like. I am also not here to hate anything or anyone, so please respect that and don’t be disrespectful to anyone!