Thank you very much, Ruqs, for nominating me for this cool tag, please check out her amazing blog! I am very exited to answer your questions, randomly, I love answering questions about books, so let’s get into it!The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Answering the questions:
#1 What is one of your new year’s resolutions for 2019?
Surprisingly, I didn’t come up with any new year’s resolutions this year, but I’d say something I always tell myself is: stress less over dumb school stuff. I tend to do that a lot.
#2 What is a book that you’re dying to read this year?
There are many good books coming out this year so I’d say Wicked King by Holly Black or King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo, Please don’t make me choose.
#3 What is one challenge you know you will encounter this year?
The challenge of not freaking out about next school year because it’s about to get serious. I really have to work on my stress levels
#4 What is your Goodreads goal for 2019?
A sad and small amount of 50 books because, as always, school gets in the way of educating yourself by reading books, haha.
#5 What’s the weather like for you right now?
To be honest, it’s FREAKILY cold. I’m constantly shivering. Mainly because some people in my class have the urgent need to get everyone sick by constantly opening the windows…
#6 Are you a seasonal reader?
Not really, I basically read whenever I find a new book or when I’m inspired to reread a favorite of mine! And whenever I have time!
#7 Do you eat/drink while reading?
I often drink tea, but then, I always drink tea so it’s no exception. Sometimes I eat breakfast while reading or eat dinner when I’m home alone or a snack, but usually whenever I eat alone, I watch Modern Family…
#8 Tell me one bookish confession of yours.
I have the bad habit of people lending me their books and never returning them. But people also quite easily forget to give me back my books, so I guess we’re even.
#9 What was the last book you read that made you laugh?
Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare, she always makes me laugh out loud!
#10 What’s one of your life-long dreams?
That’s easy: studying Law at Oxford! It’s a very high goal!
#11 Do you love doing anything more than reading, and if so what is it?
No, reading is probably my favorite hobby besides writing a blog and eating and going on trips!
- What’s the one thing that you love most about blogging?
- When and why did you start your blog?
- What’s the one book you love most in your bookshelf/ would protect with your life?
- If you were an author, where would you write your books/ how would your desk look?
- What’s your favorite book store?
- Tell me one bookish confession.
- Do you have any signed copies?
- For which personal signed copy would you do anything to get it?
- Where is your cozy reading spot?
- Are you freezing as well because of the weather?
- Are you a seasonal reader?
Those are basically all the bloggers that I can come up with right now, and my favorites among them! But anyone who sees this post, please please join and link your post back to this one! I hope you enjoyed me answers and have a great day!